IS LIFE GETTING YOU DOWN?
- Repetitive, negative thoughts get stuck in your head
- Can’t eat, can’t sleep, agitated, nauseous, breathless
- Nothing is changing, nobody can help you
- You’re lonely, your friends seem out of reach
- Your relationship isn’t working — but how can you fix it or leave it?
WHAT DOES A COUNSELLOR DO?
I will create a safe place for you to explore and understand your dilemma. Clarity and insight about your situation will bring you greater self-confidence, better relationships and, ultimately, happiness.
People come to me for the best treatment of anxiety and depression because of:
- stress: you’re just not coping, something’s just not right
- a major set-back: it’s messing up your life
- losing your job or struggling with work life or colleagues
- losing an important person: a baby, partner, family
- a health scare or difficult diagnosis
- the new baby, kids, step-kids, teenagers
- coming out and how to tell others about it
- dealing with infertility and lost hopes of parenting
- not reaching your potential and wanting more out of your life.
Change and relief from this pain is achievable through counselling. I will help you gain clarity about your situation so you know where to from here.
“Marg has really helped me. I now feel more satisfied with where my life’s heading, even though when we started I felt stressed out and confused. I’m now clearer, I get on better with the people around me and get more enjoyment out of my life.” | Woman, 32, name confidential
“When I came in I was wound-up about work and couldn’t sleep. Now, leaving, I know what I’ve got to do, and I’m ready to deal with it.” | Man, 45, name confidential
“Marg has demonstrated her ability to assist individuals in finding contentment and life satisfaction, whether their struggles are quite mild or more seriously life impacting.” | Dr Clare Rosoman, Clinical Psychologist and Co-director of The Australian Centre for Emotionally Focused Therapy